1. Only pre-registered AIME visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and Exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend AIME.
2. For free entry, visitors need to pre-register online before 21 February. Visitors who haven't pre-registered can still register on the door when they arrive at the show. Entrance on the day costs 25 AUD per person.
3. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in AIME and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
4. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from AIME.
5. Anyone obtaining a AIME visitor or Exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave AIME.
6. Anyone attending AIME should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
7. No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend AIME unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers and may be required by the Organisers to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Visitors with children will be responsible for their children and will be asked to put their mobile number on a wristband to be worn by the child.
8. Anyone attending AIME must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt AIME.
9. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from AIME and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
10. Press badges at AIME are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the AIME industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
11. Official AIME photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at AIME. Anyone attending AIME consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing AIME in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at AIME without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
12. By registering to attend AIME, you will automatically have an account created for you on our website allowing you to use our planning tools and message Exhibitors before the event. Your contact details will only be shared with the AIME Exhibitors you contact or favourite and you can amend these settings at any time via the website.
13. By allowing your badge to be scanned by an Exhibitor at AIME, you consent to the information you submitted on your AIME registration document being given to that Exhibitor so it may contact you in the future. Data about which Exhibitors scan your badge may be used by the Organisers of AIME for analytical purposes.
14. Students over the age of 18 on tourism and event related courses who have pre-registered online will be admitted the event. A student ID card or letter must be presented to the registration desk to gain entry. Student groups are limited to maximum 3 students and will be able to attend after 15:00 on Wednesday 22 February only. AIME is a business to business exhibition, and all students are expected to wear business attire and to behave appropriately. Strictly no uniforms or casual wear are to be worn. While exhibitors may be happy to share information with students, please respect that this is a business environment, and it is prohibited for students to take literature and/or promotional goods from any stands and/or seek jobs/placements from exhibitors. The Organisers reserve the right to ask those not complying with these regulations to leave the exhibition. You may be refused entrance on arrival at the exhibition if you do not adhere to these standards.
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited/Reed Events Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom